I will build custom frames for your prints.
The advantages of custom built framing are:
- The artwork will be custom designed just as you want it.
- I use Larsen-Juhl Molding to build custom wood frames that will be one of a kind, unique to solely you.
- Metal frames will be museum exhibition quality.
- The artwork is professionally prepared and professionally hung for you in your home or office.
- The quality of the artwork is guaranteed to be superior to what is available from retail outlets.
I will assist and guide you in the selection of a frame for your print.
A large selection of frames is available, both designer wood and metals.
I build unique, custom wood frames from stunningly decorative hardwood profiles. They are one of a kind in all the world and will opulently display your print and compliment the decor of your home or office. The result is truly a work of art and can become the artistic centerpiece of your home or office.
Together, we can review the samples available for wood type, stain and molding profile so that you make this important decision with complete confidence.
Custom Metal museum frames in a wide variety of styles are also available.
Other frame styles are available from my vendor partners. You can view those, along with other product options, on my Additional Products page.
I do custom, professional matting for your prints. I can create a mat for your print that will make it classically unique and artistic.
Nothing does more to enhance the presentation of an image more than an artistically created complimentary mat.
I will help you make a decision on this important consideration by discussing with you all the options you have.
What you can expect:
- Professionally cut and mounted
- Custom styles
- Custom colors
- Custom Textures
- Multiple openings
- Stacked matting